Yoga For Kids: $28 for 4 classes
Seniors Monthly Discount: Seniors, 60 years and over, receive $5 off monthly rate.
Students Monthly Discount: Students receive $5 discount on all monthly rates with presentation of student I.D.
Military Discount: Military personnel receive $5 discount on all monthly rates.
Cards are not transferable and are valid for 30 days from date of purchase. Sorry, no refunds.
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE VIEW AND PRINT FEE CHART
Private Sessions: Shelley and Ray are also available for private sessions. Private sessions may be a way to deepen your practice through personalised attention or to deal with medical problems or injuries. Email Ray or Shelley for further information.
The men enjoy Virabhdrasana II (Warrior Pose II).
When you come to class
- it is best to not eat a heavy meal within two hours of class. If you are hungry, a light snack one hour before class is ok.
- no pre-registration is necessary; plan to arrive a few minutes before class to sign-in with your teacher.
- wear comfortable clothing, such as shorts and a top, t-shirt or tank top. Your teacher needs to be able to see your knees, so shorts are preferable to long pants.
- please see that your feet are clean before entering the yoga studio.
- please do not wear heavy perfumes, lotions or essential oils.
- please turn off cellular phones and pagers.
- if you are injured or have a health condition, please let your teacher know before class begins.
- if you are pregnant, please inform your teacher before the start of class.
- You may use your own mat and props, however, yoga props and mats are provied by the center at no charge. At the end of class, please fold your mat and blankets mindfully and put your props away neatly.
- please feel free to speak with your teacher about any concerns you may have.
back to top
"The art of teaching is tolerance. Humbleness is the art of learning"